Paranoid Penguin - Samba Security, Part II
Christopher R. Hertel's On-line Book Implementing CIFS, a Comprehensive Source of Information on All Things CIFS/SMB-Related: www.ubiqx.org/cifs
“The Official Samba 3.2.x HOWTO and Reference Guide”: us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection
Mick Bauer (email@example.com) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer