Paranoid Penguin - Samba Security, Part II
Christopher R. Hertel's On-line Book Implementing CIFS, a Comprehensive Source of Information on All Things CIFS/SMB-Related: www.ubiqx.org/cifs
“The Official Samba 3.2.x HOWTO and Reference Guide”: us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection
Mick Bauer (email@example.com) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator