Paranoid Penguin - Samba Security, Part II
Christopher R. Hertel's On-line Book Implementing CIFS, a Comprehensive Source of Information on All Things CIFS/SMB-Related: www.ubiqx.org/cifs
“The Official Samba 3.2.x HOWTO and Reference Guide”: us1.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming