OOo Off-the-Wall: Back to School with Bibliographies
At this point, an obvious fact emerges: setting up a bibliography in Writer is a lot of work. For this reason, once you know the style of citation that you are likely to use most often, consider setting up a template. Figure out the types of citations you are likely to need, and then format them ahead of time using Insert > Indexes and Tables > Indexes and Tables > Entries--after first carefully setting the Type to Bibliography on the Index/Table tab. That way, you won't have to recreate the format each time, and your bibliographies can become a timesaver rather than an exercise in database input.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development