OOo Off-the-Wall: Back to School with Bibliographies
At this point, an obvious fact emerges: setting up a bibliography in Writer is a lot of work. For this reason, once you know the style of citation that you are likely to use most often, consider setting up a template. Figure out the types of citations you are likely to need, and then format them ahead of time using Insert > Indexes and Tables > Indexes and Tables > Entries--after first carefully setting the Type to Bibliography on the Index/Table tab. That way, you won't have to recreate the format each time, and your bibliographies can become a timesaver rather than an exercise in database input.
-- Bruce Byfield (nanday)
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Readers' Choice Awards
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights