Linux Journal Contents #182, June 2009
What comes only once a year and you get a present? No, it's not your birthday, it's the Linux Journal Readers' Choice Awards. Check them out and see if your favorites won. And if the Readers' Choices don't give you enough to choose from see our Cooking With Linux column (back this month after a one month hiatus) for an overview of a host of other open source apps. And the goodness doesn't stop there, we also have articles on Dojo's grid widget, on SNMP and Nagios, on building your own cluster, on adding HTML validation to your test suite, and on a spate of other topics to soothe your open source gland.
Readers' Choice Awards 2009
by James Gray
Building a Linux-Based High-Performance Compute Cluster
by Tom Lehmann
Don't toss 'em, cluster 'em.
Dojo's Industrial-Strength Grid Widget
by Matthew Russell
Display arbitrarily large volumes of tabular data.
SNMP Monitoring with Nagios
by Jason Ellison
Monitor Dell servers with SNMP and Nagios.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Checking Your HTML
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Deal or No Deal!
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Lightning Hacks Strike Twice
Doc Searls' EOF
The Post-Monopoly Game
In Every Issue
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration