Introduction: a Typical Embedded System
Das U-Boot: www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot
Ångström Distribution: www.angstrom-distribution.org
Johan Thelin has worked with software development since 1995 and Qt since 2000. Having seen server-side enterprise software, desktop applications and Web solutions, he now works as a consultant focusing on embedded systems. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
|Dart: a New Web Programming Experience||May 07, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Readers' Choice Awards
- What's the tweeting protocol?
- Developer Poll
- New Products
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 51 min ago
- play with linux? i think you mean work-around linux
11 hours 17 min ago
- Where is Epistle?
11 hours 22 min ago
- You forgot OwnCloud
11 hours 52 min ago
- aplikasi free
15 hours 7 min ago
- Having a framework
15 hours 10 min ago
- Fix my computer
15 hours 50 min ago
19 hours 57 min ago
- Missed one
20 hours 16 min ago
- web Host
20 hours 25 min ago