Increase Performance, Reliability and Capacity with Software RAID
Original RAID Paper: www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1987/CSD-87-391.pdf
Linux RAID: linux-RAID.osdl.org/index.php/Linux_Raid
Why Software RAID?: linux.yyz.us/why-software-RAID.html
MD RAID 10: cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/01093607424
Will Reese has worked with Linux for the past ten years, primarily scaling Web applications running on Apache, Python and PostgreSQL. He currently is a developer at HushLabs working on www.natuba.com.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science