Increase Performance, Reliability and Capacity with Software RAID
Original RAID Paper: www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1987/CSD-87-391.pdf
Linux RAID: linux-RAID.osdl.org/index.php/Linux_Raid
Why Software RAID?: linux.yyz.us/why-software-RAID.html
MD RAID 10: cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/01093607424
Will Reese has worked with Linux for the past ten years, primarily scaling Web applications running on Apache, Python and PostgreSQL. He currently is a developer at HushLabs working on www.natuba.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog