Increase Performance, Reliability and Capacity with Software RAID
Original RAID Paper: www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1987/CSD-87-391.pdf
Linux RAID: linux-RAID.osdl.org/index.php/Linux_Raid
Why Software RAID?: linux.yyz.us/why-software-RAID.html
MD RAID 10: cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/01093607424
Will Reese has worked with Linux for the past ten years, primarily scaling Web applications running on Apache, Python and PostgreSQL. He currently is a developer at HushLabs working on www.natuba.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python