Increase Performance, Reliability and Capacity with Software RAID
Original RAID Paper: www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1987/CSD-87-391.pdf
Linux RAID: linux-RAID.osdl.org/index.php/Linux_Raid
Why Software RAID?: linux.yyz.us/why-software-RAID.html
MD RAID 10: cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/01093607424
Will Reese has worked with Linux for the past ten years, primarily scaling Web applications running on Apache, Python and PostgreSQL. He currently is a developer at HushLabs working on www.natuba.com.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.