Increase Performance, Reliability and Capacity with Software RAID
Original RAID Paper: www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/1987/CSD-87-391.pdf
Linux RAID: linux-RAID.osdl.org/index.php/Linux_Raid
Why Software RAID?: linux.yyz.us/why-software-RAID.html
MD RAID 10: cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~neilb/01093607424
Will Reese has worked with Linux for the past ten years, primarily scaling Web applications running on Apache, Python and PostgreSQL. He currently is a developer at HushLabs working on www.natuba.com.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- I2C Drivers, Part I
- Writing a Simple USB Driver