Hot and Bothered at Starbucks
Cellular broadband terms of service vary widely from carrier to carrier and plan to plan. Using the PHS may be against your carrier's terms of service—check your service contract to make sure you're in compliance.
Dan Sawyer is the founder of ArtisticWhispers Productions (www.artisticwhispers.com), a small audio/video studio in the San Francisco Bay Area. He has been an enthusiastic advocate for free and open-source software since the late 1990s, when he founded the Blenderwars filmmaking community (www.blenderwars.com). He currently is the host of “The Polyschizmatic Reprobates Hour”, a cultural commentary podcast, and “Sculpting God”, a science-fiction anthology podcast. Author contact information is available at www.jdsawyer.net.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions