Hack and / - Last-Minute Secondary Mail Server
May 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Is your primary mail server down with no spare set up? Find out how to set up a quick-and-dirty secondary mail server to tide you over until the primary is back.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.