Hack and / - Last-Minute Secondary Mail Server
May 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Is your primary mail server down with no spare set up? Find out how to set up a quick-and-dirty secondary mail server to tide you over until the primary is back.
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 27 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
4 hours 59 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 19 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
10 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
15 hours 54 min ago
16 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
16 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
16 hours 52 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 31 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
23 hours 5 min ago