freeVSD Enables Safe Experimentation
freeVSD is a promising product. The technique of running multiple server processes for each virtual server results in a robust and reasonably efficient solution. The illusion that the virtual server is a dedicated machine is fairly convincing, but the lack of full control over the virtual's filesystem can be occasionally frustrating. Plus the Admin user's inability to install RPMs is somewhat limiting. But for moderate development, especially where the primary tools you need are already installed and compatible with freeVSD, this is one of the quickest ways to create a fresh Linux system. The chances of inadvertently goofing up the host from a virtual server are negligible.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer