Cooking with Linux - Cross at Your Platform?
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the Moving to Linux series of books from Addison-Wesley. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web sites at marcelgagne.com and cookingwithlinux.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
1 hour 42 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 2 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
7 hours 34 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
12 hours 37 min ago
12 hours 57 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
13 hours 22 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
13 hours 35 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
19 hours 14 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
19 hours 48 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
20 hours 17 min ago