Control Your Home with Vera from Mi Casa Verde
May 01, 2009 By Daniel Bartholomew
Use Vera, a Z-Wave-based product, to automate your home, and let the computer turn the lights on and off for you.
Daniel Bartholomew lives in North Carolina with his wife and children. He can be found on-line at daniel-bartholomew.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer