Cold Boot Attack Tools for Linux
Kyle Rankin is a Senior Systems Administrator in the San Francisco Bay Area and the author of a number of books, including Knoppix Hacks and Ubuntu Hacks for O'Reilly Media. He is currently the president of the North Bay Linux Users' Group.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Washington, D.C. Local Users' Group Installfest
- Completely Fair Scheduler
- sc: the Venerable Spreadsheet Calculator
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Doubly Linked Lists and the Abstract Data Type
- ViaVoice and XVoice: Providing Voice Recognition
- Monitoring Hard Disks with SMART
- LDAP Programming in Python
- New Products