Cold Boot Attack Tools for Linux
Kyle Rankin is a Senior Systems Administrator in the San Francisco Bay Area and the author of a number of books, including Knoppix Hacks and Ubuntu Hacks for O'Reilly Media. He is currently the president of the North Bay Linux Users' Group.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software