The Cambridge Autonomous Underwater Vehicle
During the past two years, we have managed to build a solid base for the development of our AUV and gained a large amount of experience in the design process. Our long-term design goals are starting to be realized, and hopefully one day, we'll have a vehicle capable of withstanding Arctic conditions. Until then, we have an AUV that is a strong competitor in the SAUC-E competition that hopefully will match or better the results of previous years.
The Cambridge AUV team would like to say a massive thank you to our sponsors Schlumberger and Tritech International for their continued support. Without donations from companies such as these, many extra-curricular student-run projects, such as CAUV, wouldn't be possible.
If you'd like more information on Cambridge AUV or our sponsors, visit our Web site: www.cambridgeauv.co.uk.
Andy Pritchard is the project manager of the Cambridge AUV Project, currently in his final year of the Computer Science Tripos at the University of Cambridge. He has been a member of the CAUV team for the past two and a half years.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- On Your Marks, Get Set...Gutsy Gibbon!
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux