Bug Labs: Hacks and Apps
“The BUG: a Linux-Based Hardware Mashup” by Mike Diehl, LJ, August 2008: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10125
Bug Labs: buglabs.net
BUG Community: community.buglabs.net
BUG Wiki: buglabs.net/wiki
Community Applications: buglabs.net/applications
Quake on the BUG Base: bug.cmw.me
Bug Labs Team Member Alicia Gibb is a researcher and rapid prototyper. As Bug Lab's Gadget Wrangler, she administers the Test Kitchen for exploring the innovations available with modular technology components. She recently took a UNIX class where the guy/girl ratio was 2:6. Back up. Reread. Girl Power!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible