Automate System Administration Tasks with Puppet
Special thanks to James Turnbull, author of Pulling Strings with Puppet, for reviewing this before publication.
Sean Walberg is a network engineer living in Winnipeg, Canada. He is the former system administer of b5media, a global blog network, where he used system management tools to automate routine work.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- New Products
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 33 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 36 min ago
7 hours 55 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
8 hours 20 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 33 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
14 hours 12 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 47 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
15 hours 15 min ago
17 hours 10 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
18 hours 29 min ago