Automate System Administration Tasks with Puppet
Special thanks to James Turnbull, author of Pulling Strings with Puppet, for reviewing this before publication.
Sean Walberg is a network engineer living in Winnipeg, Canada. He is the former system administer of b5media, a global blog network, where he used system management tools to automate routine work.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Android Candy: Bluetooth Auto Connect
- Tighten Up SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters