Friends of Linux Journal
- Tech Writings by Sebastian Mäki: http://semantiikkaa.blogspot.com/
- C++, Java, Python, PHP, Programming Tips, Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, Security And Tech Stuff: http://codedrop.blogspot.com/
- Talking About Technology "World As Built" by Arky: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
- Tech Review: One User at a time http://techreviewoneatatime.blogspot.com/
- Chronicle of my startup IT Consultancy: blog.petrielabs.com
- Unix Uptime: http://unixuptime.com/forum/
- Fraterneo GNU/Linux Promoviendo el Software Libre y la Educación: http://fraterneo.blogspot.com/
Organizations and Associations
- The Juneau Linux Users Group: http://juneau-lug.org/links.php
Do you have a website or blog with regular Linux content? We want to be your friend! What do you get?
- A link to our FREE Linux Journal issue download for your readers to enjoy AND
- A link to your site or blog on our “Friends” page
In return we ask you to put a small banner on your site pointing readers to the free issue download of the magazine, with no strings attached for you or your readers.
Please send your site’s link to friends@LinuxJournal.com to arrange to be put on our list of friends!
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things