Friends of Linux Journal
- Tech Writings by Sebastian Mäki: http://semantiikkaa.blogspot.com/
- C++, Java, Python, PHP, Programming Tips, Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, Security And Tech Stuff: http://codedrop.blogspot.com/
- Talking About Technology "World As Built" by Arky: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
- Tech Review: One User at a time http://techreviewoneatatime.blogspot.com/
- Chronicle of my startup IT Consultancy: blog.petrielabs.com
- Unix Uptime: http://unixuptime.com/forum/
- Fraterneo GNU/Linux Promoviendo el Software Libre y la Educación: http://fraterneo.blogspot.com/
Organizations and Associations
- The Juneau Linux Users Group: http://juneau-lug.org/links.php
Do you have a website or blog with regular Linux content? We want to be your friend! What do you get?
- A link to our FREE Linux Journal issue download for your readers to enjoy AND
- A link to your site or blog on our “Friends” page
In return we ask you to put a small banner on your site pointing readers to the free issue download of the magazine, with no strings attached for you or your readers.
Please send your site’s link to friends@LinuxJournal.com to arrange to be put on our list of friends!
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting