Friends of Linux Journal
- Tech Writings by Sebastian Mäki: http://semantiikkaa.blogspot.com/
- C++, Java, Python, PHP, Programming Tips, Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, Security And Tech Stuff: http://codedrop.blogspot.com/
- Talking About Technology "World As Built" by Arky: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
- Tech Review: One User at a time http://techreviewoneatatime.blogspot.com/
- Chronicle of my startup IT Consultancy: blog.petrielabs.com
- Unix Uptime: http://unixuptime.com/forum/
- Fraterneo GNU/Linux Promoviendo el Software Libre y la Educación: http://fraterneo.blogspot.com/
Organizations and Associations
- The Juneau Linux Users Group: http://juneau-lug.org/links.php
Do you have a website or blog with regular Linux content? We want to be your friend! What do you get?
- A link to our FREE Linux Journal issue download for your readers to enjoy AND
- A link to your site or blog on our “Friends” page
In return we ask you to put a small banner on your site pointing readers to the free issue download of the magazine, with no strings attached for you or your readers.
Please send your site’s link to friends@LinuxJournal.com to arrange to be put on our list of friends!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
|Play for Me, Jarvis||Apr 16, 2015|
|Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites||Apr 15, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?||Apr 13, 2015|
|Designing Foils with XFLR5||Apr 08, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Apr 07, 2015|
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development