Linux Journal Contents #9, January 1995
Jan 01, 1995 By Staff
A Conversation with Linus Torvalds
by Belinda Frazier
Associate Publisher Belinda Frazier talks with Linux about the alpha port and getting ready for 1.2.
Connecting Your Linux Box to the Internet
by Russell Ochocki
Need a faster connection? We lead you step-by-step throughthe hardware and software maze.
Remote Network Commands
by Jens Hartmann
A guide to using rlogin, rcp, and rsh to transfer and manipulate data across a network.
News & Articles
Book Review Unix Systems for Modern Architectures
by Randolph Bentson
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution