Linux Journal Contents #9, January 1995
Jan 01, 1995 By Staff
A Conversation with Linus Torvalds
by Belinda Frazier
Associate Publisher Belinda Frazier talks with Linux about the alpha port and getting ready for 1.2.
Connecting Your Linux Box to the Internet
by Russell Ochocki
Need a faster connection? We lead you step-by-step throughthe hardware and software maze.
Remote Network Commands
by Jens Hartmann
A guide to using rlogin, rcp, and rsh to transfer and manipulate data across a network.
News & Articles
Book Review Unix Systems for Modern Architectures
by Randolph Bentson
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge