Linux Journal Contents #9, January 1995
Jan 01, 1995 By Staff
A Conversation with Linus Torvalds
by Belinda Frazier
Associate Publisher Belinda Frazier talks with Linux about the alpha port and getting ready for 1.2.
Connecting Your Linux Box to the Internet
by Russell Ochocki
Need a faster connection? We lead you step-by-step throughthe hardware and software maze.
Remote Network Commands
by Jens Hartmann
A guide to using rlogin, rcp, and rsh to transfer and manipulate data across a network.
News & Articles
Book Review Unix Systems for Modern Architectures
by Randolph Bentson
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Multitenant Sites
- Linux for Astronomers