Linux Journal Contents #22, February 1996
Feb 01, 1996 By Staff
by Malcolm Murphy
Malcolm tells us which files to backup and how often.
Tar and Taper for Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Learn to use tar and the friendly taper archival tools.
Backing Up in Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Prep yourself and your system for tape drive backups.
News and Articles
How to Read 950 E-mail Messages Before Lunch
by Jay D Allen
A discussion of the use of e-mail filters on UNIX computers that use Sendmail-like systems.
X Forms: Review and Tutorial
by Karel Kubat
Karel Kubat explores XForms, a graphical user interface toolkit for X.
Trade Show: Open Systems World/FedUNIX 1995
Trade Show: Comdex 1995
Letters to the Editor
Stop the Presses
Linux System Administration
Maximizing System Security: Part 2
Caldera Desktop Preview II
Seamless Object-Oriented Software Architecture
Directories & References
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Lock-Free Multi-Producer Multi-Consumer Queue on Ring Buffer
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Building a Two-Node Linux Cluster with Heartbeat