Linux Journal Contents #22, February 1996
Feb 01, 1996 By Staff
by Malcolm Murphy
Malcolm tells us which files to backup and how often.
Tar and Taper for Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Learn to use tar and the friendly taper archival tools.
Backing Up in Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Prep yourself and your system for tape drive backups.
News and Articles
How to Read 950 E-mail Messages Before Lunch
by Jay D Allen
A discussion of the use of e-mail filters on UNIX computers that use Sendmail-like systems.
X Forms: Review and Tutorial
by Karel Kubat
Karel Kubat explores XForms, a graphical user interface toolkit for X.
Trade Show: Open Systems World/FedUNIX 1995
Trade Show: Comdex 1995
Letters to the Editor
Stop the Presses
Linux System Administration
Maximizing System Security: Part 2
Caldera Desktop Preview II
Seamless Object-Oriented Software Architecture
Directories & References
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux