Linux Journal Contents #22, February 1996
Feb 01, 1996 By Staff
by Malcolm Murphy
Malcolm tells us which files to backup and how often.
Tar and Taper for Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Learn to use tar and the friendly taper archival tools.
Backing Up in Linux
by Yusuf Nagree
Prep yourself and your system for tape drive backups.
News and Articles
How to Read 950 E-mail Messages Before Lunch
by Jay D Allen
A discussion of the use of e-mail filters on UNIX computers that use Sendmail-like systems.
X Forms: Review and Tutorial
by Karel Kubat
Karel Kubat explores XForms, a graphical user interface toolkit for X.
Trade Show: Open Systems World/FedUNIX 1995
Trade Show: Comdex 1995
Letters to the Editor
Stop the Presses
Linux System Administration
Maximizing System Security: Part 2
Caldera Desktop Preview II
Seamless Object-Oriented Software Architecture
Directories & References
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now