Linux Journal Contents #21, January 1996
Jan 01, 1996 By Staff
An Introduction to Python
by Jeff Bauer
Do you need help in the rapid development of applications? Jeff explains why Python could be the language for you.
Using Linux and DOS Together
by Marty Leisner
Taking the pain out of installing Linux on a machine for the first time.
News and Articles
CVS: Version Control Beyond RCS
by Tom Morse
Ever have conflicts when more than one person works on the same file? CVS offers a solution.
The Quintessential Linux Benchmark
by William van Dorst
All about the “BogoMips” number displayed when Linux boots.
From the Publisher
Letters to the Editor
From the Editor
Linux Systems Administration
Maximizing Linux Security, Part I
The chmod Command
Linux on Alpha AXP
Directories & References
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations