Linux Journal Contents #19, November 1995
Nov 01, 1995 By Staff
Optimizing the Linux User Interface
by Jeff Arnholt
Create a more efficient desktop with frwm and tcsh.
LessTif and the Hungry ViewKit
by Malcolm Murphy
The efforts of the Hungry Programmers are making the Motif widget set available to Linux users.
Getting the Most out of X Resources
by Preston Brown
Always wanted to change the look of X Windows? Here are the tools to do it easily.
News & Articles
How to Build a Mac
by Andreas Schiffler and David Moody
The Best Without X
by Alessandro Rubini
Linux on Low-End Hardware
by Trenton B. Tuggle
Linux Serving IKEA
by Anders Ostling
Linux at the SCO Forum
by Belinda Frazier
Product Review IGEL Etherminal 3x
by Michael K Johnson
Book Review Teach Yourself Perl
by David Flood
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment