Linux Journal Contents #19, November 1995
Nov 01, 1995 By Staff
Optimizing the Linux User Interface
by Jeff Arnholt
Create a more efficient desktop with frwm and tcsh.
LessTif and the Hungry ViewKit
by Malcolm Murphy
The efforts of the Hungry Programmers are making the Motif widget set available to Linux users.
Getting the Most out of X Resources
by Preston Brown
Always wanted to change the look of X Windows? Here are the tools to do it easily.
News & Articles
How to Build a Mac
by Andreas Schiffler and David Moody
The Best Without X
by Alessandro Rubini
Linux on Low-End Hardware
by Trenton B. Tuggle
Linux Serving IKEA
by Anders Ostling
Linux at the SCO Forum
by Belinda Frazier
Product Review IGEL Etherminal 3x
by Michael K Johnson
Book Review Teach Yourself Perl
by David Flood
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.