Linux Journal Contents #18, October 1995
Oct 01, 1995 By Staff
Flexible Formatting with Linuxdoc-SGML
by Christian Schwarz
An introduction on how to produce multiple outputs from a single source file.
by Eric Goebelbecker
Moving from DOS? Discover the power of this Linux utility.
Writing man Pages Using groff
by Matt Welsh
Learn how to document your programs just like real programmers do.
LaTex for the Timid
by Kim Johnson
Don't be afraid. It's not as hard as you think to create beautiful output.
News & Articles
Linux on Alpha: A Strategic Choice
by Jon “maddog” Hall
Debugging Tcl Scripts
by Stephen Uhler
Indexing with Glimpse
by Michael K. Johnson
Book Review WWW Books
by Brian Rice
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Ahead of the Pack: the Pacemaker High-Availability Stack
- Linux Kernel News - July 2013
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Resources for “The Linux Test Project”
- Write for Linux Journal
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Using Postfix for Secure SMTP Gateways
- Security Distribution for Linux Clusters
- Hack and / - Do the Splits