Linux Journal Contents #18, October 1995
Oct 01, 1995 By Staff
Flexible Formatting with Linuxdoc-SGML
by Christian Schwarz
An introduction on how to produce multiple outputs from a single source file.
by Eric Goebelbecker
Moving from DOS? Discover the power of this Linux utility.
Writing man Pages Using groff
by Matt Welsh
Learn how to document your programs just like real programmers do.
LaTex for the Timid
by Kim Johnson
Don't be afraid. It's not as hard as you think to create beautiful output.
News & Articles
Linux on Alpha: A Strategic Choice
by Jon “maddog” Hall
Debugging Tcl Scripts
by Stephen Uhler
Indexing with Glimpse
by Michael K. Johnson
Book Review WWW Books
by Brian Rice
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Server Hardening
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS