Linux Journal Contents #18, October 1995
Oct 01, 1995 By Staff
Flexible Formatting with Linuxdoc-SGML
by Christian Schwarz
An introduction on how to produce multiple outputs from a single source file.
by Eric Goebelbecker
Moving from DOS? Discover the power of this Linux utility.
Writing man Pages Using groff
by Matt Welsh
Learn how to document your programs just like real programmers do.
LaTex for the Timid
by Kim Johnson
Don't be afraid. It's not as hard as you think to create beautiful output.
News & Articles
Linux on Alpha: A Strategic Choice
by Jon “maddog” Hall
Debugging Tcl Scripts
by Stephen Uhler
Indexing with Glimpse
by Michael K. Johnson
Book Review WWW Books
by Brian Rice
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database