Linux Journal Contents #17, September 1995
Sep 01, 1995 By Staff
ncurses: Portable Screen Handling for Linux
by Eric S. Raymond
An introduction to the new, reliable, powerful ncurses library.
Writing Mouse-Sensitive Applications
by Alessandro Rubini
Use gpm to turn text-oriented programs into mouse-sensitive applications.
Porting DOS Applications to Linux
by Alan Cox
Lots of practical tips for porting your DOS applications.
News & Articles
Two Eiffel Implementations
by Dan Wilder
Linux Tips: Open Look Window Manager
by Robert A. Dalrymple
Moo-Tiff Development Environment
by Bogdan Urma
Reader Survey Results
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- New Products
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal