Linux Journal Contents #17, September 1995
Sep 01, 1995 By Staff
ncurses: Portable Screen Handling for Linux
by Eric S. Raymond
An introduction to the new, reliable, powerful ncurses library.
Writing Mouse-Sensitive Applications
by Alessandro Rubini
Use gpm to turn text-oriented programs into mouse-sensitive applications.
Porting DOS Applications to Linux
by Alan Cox
Lots of practical tips for porting your DOS applications.
News & Articles
Two Eiffel Implementations
by Dan Wilder
Linux Tips: Open Look Window Manager
by Robert A. Dalrymple
Moo-Tiff Development Environment
by Bogdan Urma
Reader Survey Results
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment