Linux Journal Contents #14, June 1995
Jun 01, 1995 By Staff
Introduction to Eiffel
by Dan Wilder
All four compilers for the new Eiffel language are available for Linux. Dan Wilder introduces us to the language.
Review: xBase Products for Linux
by Robert Broughton
Robert Broughton reviews two products, FlagShip and dBMAN, which provide xBase, the de-facto standard database language for PCs, on Linux.
Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
by Greg Hankins
Breg Hankins reviews four multi-port serial boards with Linux support.
News & Articles
Linux at the UW Computer Fair
Linux at Comdex/Fall: A Call for Participation
by Mark Bolzern
Interview with Mark Bolzern
Caldera and Corsair
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Ensono M.O.