Linux Journal Contents #14, June 1995
Jun 01, 1995 By Staff
Introduction to Eiffel
by Dan Wilder
All four compilers for the new Eiffel language are available for Linux. Dan Wilder introduces us to the language.
Review: xBase Products for Linux
by Robert Broughton
Robert Broughton reviews two products, FlagShip and dBMAN, which provide xBase, the de-facto standard database language for PCs, on Linux.
Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
by Greg Hankins
Breg Hankins reviews four multi-port serial boards with Linux support.
News & Articles
Linux at the UW Computer Fair
Linux at Comdex/Fall: A Call for Participation
by Mark Bolzern
Interview with Mark Bolzern
Caldera and Corsair
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge