Linux Journal Contents #120, April 2004
Apr 01, 2004 By Staff
Real-World PHP Security
by Xavier Spriet
Learn the top four PHP security mistakes and the three key techniques you can use to secure your PHP app.
by Meng Weng Wong
Spam, scams and worms all use e-mail forgery. Put a stop to it with the new mark of quality for your domain.
Security Distribution for Linux Clusters
by Ibrahim Haddad and Miroslaw Zakrzewski
Extend Linux Security Modules to enforce security rules across many systems.
Constructing Red Hat Enterprise Linux v. 3
by Tim Burke
Behind the scenes, contentious IT firms have their say in a new high-end distribution.
Samba Logging for Audit Trails
by Edward S. Kablaoui
When you have high-security audit requirements, use the source and add custom log entries.
Driving Me Nuts
by Greg Kroah-Hartman
Writing a Simple USB Driver
At the Forge
by Reuven M. Lerner
The Hidden Treasures of iptables
by Chris Lowth
Cooking with Linux
Francois, Can You Keep a Secret?
by Marcel Gagné
Application Proxying with Zorp, Part II
by Mick Bauer
Linux for Suits
by Doc Searls
SOLIS, a Brazilian Free Software Cooperative
by Cesar Brod
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration