Not sure if you are interested. But...
I love my Android Tablet. (Motorola Xoom) The killer app for me is Press Reader. I get all(5) of my regions newspapers for about $10/mo uploaded to my device every morning. Sometimes I want more flavor, aka Linux Journal. I can get it, good for me.
There is another app that I'm kinda interested in. Zinio, similar to press reader but it is a magazine subscription manager/downloader/viewer. Unfortunately there Tech area is limited to other commercially washed out magazines that I'm not interested in.
Perhaps there is a relationship waiting to happen?
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development