Where's the October edition?
I'm a long-term digital subscriber and yesterday I received the 'Linux Journal Announce' e-mail.
Normally it follows the 'Ready To Download' e-mail by at least three days. Trying my usual download.linuxjournal.com URL still gives me issue 209!
It appears that #210 won't be released until October 1st... why the huge gap? #209 came out on August 10th!
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
|FinTech and SAP HANA||Mar 24, 2017|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python