Where's the October edition?
I'm a long-term digital subscriber and yesterday I received the 'Linux Journal Announce' e-mail.
Normally it follows the 'Ready To Download' e-mail by at least three days. Trying my usual download.linuxjournal.com URL still gives me issue 209!
It appears that #210 won't be released until October 1st... why the huge gap? #209 came out on August 10th!
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Securing the Programmer
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide