Very Disappointing news
I am very dissapointed at hearing LJ is going all digital.
I paid for a printed magazine not digital!! I hope you reconsider going all digital,cause if you do I will not renew my subscription.
Heck I brought my LJ magazines to work with me and some of my co-workers read it. Some of them got hooked on Linux, and they ditched microsoft, I ended putting Ubuntu Linux on their home computer for them at their request.
I really do hope you reconsider going all digital and keep sending issues by regular mail. Cause it looks like you will lose a lot of subscribers.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.