Very Disappointing news
I am very dissapointed at hearing LJ is going all digital.
I paid for a printed magazine not digital!! I hope you reconsider going all digital,cause if you do I will not renew my subscription.
Heck I brought my LJ magazines to work with me and some of my co-workers read it. Some of them got hooked on Linux, and they ditched microsoft, I ended putting Ubuntu Linux on their home computer for them at their request.
I really do hope you reconsider going all digital and keep sending issues by regular mail. Cause it looks like you will lose a lot of subscribers.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Why Python?
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Kernel Korner - Why and How to Use Netlink Socket
- Perceptions of the Linux OS Among Undergraduate System Administrators