Very Disappointing news
I am very dissapointed at hearing LJ is going all digital.
I paid for a printed magazine not digital!! I hope you reconsider going all digital,cause if you do I will not renew my subscription.
Heck I brought my LJ magazines to work with me and some of my co-workers read it. Some of them got hooked on Linux, and they ditched microsoft, I ended putting Ubuntu Linux on their home computer for them at their request.
I really do hope you reconsider going all digital and keep sending issues by regular mail. Cause it looks like you will lose a lot of subscribers.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal