I am very dissapointed at hearing LJ is going all digital.
I paid for a printed magazine not digital!! I hope you reconsider going all digital,cause if you do I will not renew my subscription.
Heck I brought my LJ magazines to work with me and some of my co-workers read it. Some of them got hooked on Linux, and they ditched microsoft, I ended putting Ubuntu Linux on their home computer for them at their request.
I really do hope you reconsider going all digital and keep sending issues by regular mail. Cause it looks like you will lose a lot of subscribers.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
2 hours 30 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
3 hours 27 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
16 hours 52 min ago
- It's Jupiter
17 hours 51 min ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
18 hours 53 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
23 hours 39 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
1 day 3 hours ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
1 day 11 hours ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 15 hours ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 16 hours ago