Very Disappointing news
I am very dissapointed at hearing LJ is going all digital.
I paid for a printed magazine not digital!! I hope you reconsider going all digital,cause if you do I will not renew my subscription.
Heck I brought my LJ magazines to work with me and some of my co-workers read it. Some of them got hooked on Linux, and they ditched microsoft, I ended putting Ubuntu Linux on their home computer for them at their request.
I really do hope you reconsider going all digital and keep sending issues by regular mail. Cause it looks like you will lose a lot of subscribers.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign||May 04, 2015|
|An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like||May 04, 2015|
|When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects||May 01, 2015|
|May 2015 Video Preview||May 01, 2015|
|Ubuntu Ditches Upstart||Apr 30, 2015|
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- An Easy Way to Pay for Journalism, Music and Everything Else We Like
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Return of the Mac
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects