Another (competitor) clone that fails to break the print format. If you want to be digital, format it accordingly. I use desktop/laptop only and these old eyes like a little bit of size.
Reading a print magazine format on a landscape screen is for the birds.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer