Another (competitor) clone that fails to break the print format. If you want to be digital, format it accordingly. I use desktop/laptop only and these old eyes like a little bit of size.
Reading a print magazine format on a landscape screen is for the birds.
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- Science on Android
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi