Stork Data Placement Scheduler
The Stork Project team is pleased to announce a new release 1.2.1 of the Stork Data Placement Scheduler. For more general information about
Stork, see the Stork home page:
For any questions or suggestions, please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
This Stork release includes many new features:
* First stand alone version release
* Support for MAC OS users
* Pre-Compiled Binaries are available in 20 different platforms and architectures
* Source code release with optional externals support
* Support team to answer your questions
* Externals supported by stork are Globus, OpenSSL, iRods, Petashare, SRB
We strive to ensure that all Stork releases are fully functional, and look forward to collaborating with Stork users to develop this unique tool into production-quality software.
Stork Project Team
Louisiana State University
- Linux Journal October 2016
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part I
- SUSECON 2016: Where Technology Reigns Supreme
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Free Today: September Issue of Linux Journal (Retail value: $5.99)
- Bitcoin on Amazon! Sort of...
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Securing the Programmer
Pick up any e-commerce web or mobile app today, and you’ll be holding a mashup of interconnected applications and services from a variety of different providers. For instance, when you connect to Amazon’s e-commerce app, cookies, tags and pixels that are monitored by solutions like Exact Target, BazaarVoice, Bing, Shopzilla, Liveramp and Google Tag Manager track every action you take. You’re presented with special offers and coupons based on your viewing and buying patterns. If you find something you want for your birthday, a third party manages your wish list, which you can share through multiple social- media outlets or email to a friend. When you select something to buy, you find yourself presented with similar items as kind suggestions. And when you finally check out, you’re offered the ability to pay with promo codes, gifts cards, PayPal or a variety of credit cards.Get the Guide