Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- OpenSSL Hacks
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II