PHP Developer for Game Company
K-Factor is a fast growing, successful online social gaming company.
-Opportunity to build applications and games that will be used by millions
-Comfortable, collaborative, supportive team environment
-Small team - you can make a huge difference
-Rapid iteration - yes, your code goes live in front of millions within hours
-Competitive pay + performance-based bonus (up to 50% base salary
depending on the position and candidate's experience)
* Work with product team to implement core applications
* Add new features into existing applications
* Code using PHP and MySQL
* BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience with PHP/MYSQL is a MUST
* Solid object-oriented programming skills with ability to write
fast, elegant, clean code
* Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in
small team environment
* Experience in scalability highly preferred
* Experience building applications on social networks such as
Facebook, MySpace, etc. is a plus
* Love of games!
Compensation: $65k - $120k, commensurate w/ Experience
Please email resume and portfolio (a plus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment