PHP Developer for Game Company
K-Factor is a fast growing, successful online social gaming company.
-Opportunity to build applications and games that will be used by millions
-Comfortable, collaborative, supportive team environment
-Small team - you can make a huge difference
-Rapid iteration - yes, your code goes live in front of millions within hours
-Competitive pay + performance-based bonus (up to 50% base salary
depending on the position and candidate's experience)
* Work with product team to implement core applications
* Add new features into existing applications
* Code using PHP and MySQL
* BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience with PHP/MYSQL is a MUST
* Solid object-oriented programming skills with ability to write
fast, elegant, clean code
* Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in
small team environment
* Experience in scalability highly preferred
* Experience building applications on social networks such as
Facebook, MySpace, etc. is a plus
* Love of games!
Compensation: $65k - $120k, commensurate w/ Experience
Please email resume and portfolio (a plus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The Humble Hacker?
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- The Death of RoboVM
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide