PHP Developer for Game Company
K-Factor is a fast growing, successful online social gaming company.
-Opportunity to build applications and games that will be used by millions
-Comfortable, collaborative, supportive team environment
-Small team - you can make a huge difference
-Rapid iteration - yes, your code goes live in front of millions within hours
-Competitive pay + performance-based bonus (up to 50% base salary
depending on the position and candidate's experience)
* Work with product team to implement core applications
* Add new features into existing applications
* Code using PHP and MySQL
* BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience with PHP/MYSQL is a MUST
* Solid object-oriented programming skills with ability to write
fast, elegant, clean code
* Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in
small team environment
* Experience in scalability highly preferred
* Experience building applications on social networks such as
Facebook, MySpace, etc. is a plus
* Love of games!
Compensation: $65k - $120k, commensurate w/ Experience
Please email resume and portfolio (a plus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development