PHP Developer for Game Company
K-Factor is a fast growing, successful online social gaming company.
-Opportunity to build applications and games that will be used by millions
-Comfortable, collaborative, supportive team environment
-Small team - you can make a huge difference
-Rapid iteration - yes, your code goes live in front of millions within hours
-Competitive pay + performance-based bonus (up to 50% base salary
depending on the position and candidate's experience)
* Work with product team to implement core applications
* Add new features into existing applications
* Code using PHP and MySQL
* BS in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 1+ year experience with PHP/MYSQL is a MUST
* Solid object-oriented programming skills with ability to write
fast, elegant, clean code
* Personality to handle responsibility, collaborate and excel in
small team environment
* Experience in scalability highly preferred
* Experience building applications on social networks such as
Facebook, MySpace, etc. is a plus
* Love of games!
Compensation: $65k - $120k, commensurate w/ Experience
Please email resume and portfolio (a plus) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vagrant Simplified
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products