October 2011 Issue
I just downloaded the October 2011 and started reading it. Got to the bottom of the left column on page 8 and had to scroll back to the top of the page to continue reading. Reading page 9 was worse by about a quarter page.
If you are going to use a printed page format for the digital edition, you will have lost another subscriber because there is way to much scrolling.
F1 for HELP
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways