October 2011 Issue
I just downloaded the October 2011 and started reading it. Got to the bottom of the left column on page 8 and had to scroll back to the top of the page to continue reading. Reading page 9 was worse by about a quarter page.
If you are going to use a printed page format for the digital edition, you will have lost another subscriber because there is way to much scrolling.
F1 for HELP
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released