My own Hardware Appliance
Since last year i have successfully installed Proxmox and Endian UTM and Zimbra. A full e-mail, firewall and virtualization solutions for some clients.
I would like to go further and provide them with a Hardware appliance. I have checked sites like
but would like to know your oppinion into building my own Intel compatible Linux hardware appliance.
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Smith Charts for All
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator