Make a PDF
A great many people want to know how to Make a PDF, but do not willing to pay for Adobe Acrobat. So, here is the question, how to convert PDF to Word without Adobe Acrobat? The answer would be extreamly simple – just apply a PDF to Word program. Convert PDF to Word can convert documents between DOC, PDF, DOCX, RTF, TXT, HTML, RTF, TIFF, JPEG, etc. Work with text files and images without additional editing software.
How to make a pdf ?
Step1: Import files,you can load other document file as many as possible.
Add PDF files. Click button "Add File" , then you will see the file in main interface. as following screenshot show.
Step2: Set PDF as output format.
Click " To PDF " button on left top toolbar, it supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, Image, HTML, ODT, RTF, TST, ePub, as output format.
Step3: Select the output destination in following area.
Click "Browse" to find a folder where to save your converted files.
Step4: Convert to PDF.
When everything is ready, you can just click "Convert" button, and customize destination path for resulting Word files. Then the program will Convert PDF to word documents. Just wait a few seconds. Click "convert" button to finish your conversion.
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux