Lucidchart: This Diagram application you wish Dia was
It will probably take a couple years to get out there since it is still relatively new but Lucidchart is the Linux friendly diagramming tool you wish you had when Dia was the only option. A quick demo is really all it takes to see what I am talking about.
+1 for web standards
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?