Lucidchart: This Diagram application you wish Dia was
It will probably take a couple years to get out there since it is still relatively new but Lucidchart is the Linux friendly diagramming tool you wish you had when Dia was the only option. A quick demo is really all it takes to see what I am talking about.
+1 for web standards
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!