Image Thumbnails not showing up
So you may have noticed toward the end of my demo that the image gallery did not display images as it should, and I moved on to questions for the sake of time.
The thumbnail images were not being generated by the ImageCache module because I had a blonde moment and forgot to check the GD2 image library support under ImageCache on the /admin/build/modules page. See, ImageCache needs a library in order to work its magic. :) So that's all that was.
You see it working at: http://porky.linuxjournal.com/drupal2/gallery
Thanks everyone for bearing with me while I was having some technical difficulties. :)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk