Image Thumbnails not showing up
So you may have noticed toward the end of my demo that the image gallery did not display images as it should, and I moved on to questions for the sake of time.
The thumbnail images were not being generated by the ImageCache module because I had a blonde moment and forgot to check the GD2 image library support under ImageCache on the /admin/build/modules page. See, ImageCache needs a library in order to work its magic. :) So that's all that was.
You see it working at: http://porky.linuxjournal.com/drupal2/gallery
Thanks everyone for bearing with me while I was having some technical difficulties. :)
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development