Image Thumbnails not showing up
So you may have noticed toward the end of my demo that the image gallery did not display images as it should, and I moved on to questions for the sake of time.
The thumbnail images were not being generated by the ImageCache module because I had a blonde moment and forgot to check the GD2 image library support under ImageCache on the /admin/build/modules page. See, ImageCache needs a library in order to work its magic. :) So that's all that was.
You see it working at: http://porky.linuxjournal.com/drupal2/gallery
Thanks everyone for bearing with me while I was having some technical difficulties. :)
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!