Image Thumbnails not showing up
So you may have noticed toward the end of my demo that the image gallery did not display images as it should, and I moved on to questions for the sake of time.
The thumbnail images were not being generated by the ImageCache module because I had a blonde moment and forgot to check the GD2 image library support under ImageCache on the /admin/build/modules page. See, ImageCache needs a library in order to work its magic. :) So that's all that was.
You see it working at: http://porky.linuxjournal.com/drupal2/gallery
Thanks everyone for bearing with me while I was having some technical difficulties. :)
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- NF/ Observatory Networking with Linux
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!