I want LJ in EPUB format
I really, really want to read LJ in EPUB format. It's the increasingly popular standard for digital publications.
A few months ago, I changed my subscription to the digital format because I want to read everything on my Sony Reader PRS650.
But my Reader (like most portable devices) renders PDFs horribly. Even on a PC PDFs are cumbersome.
I know magazine publishers hesitate to use EPUB because they fear they'll lose control of their big glossy pictures. But I don't care about that. I want the convenience. I haven't even been getting around to reading my PDF editions as much as I read the paper editions.
If other like-minded subscribers and would-be-subscribers would add a me too reply, that might help move things in the right direction.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Progress on Privacy
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Radio Free Linux
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution