I want LJ in EPUB format
I really, really want to read LJ in EPUB format. It's the increasingly popular standard for digital publications.
A few months ago, I changed my subscription to the digital format because I want to read everything on my Sony Reader PRS650.
But my Reader (like most portable devices) renders PDFs horribly. Even on a PC PDFs are cumbersome.
I know magazine publishers hesitate to use EPUB because they fear they'll lose control of their big glossy pictures. But I don't care about that. I want the convenience. I haven't even been getting around to reading my PDF editions as much as I read the paper editions.
If other like-minded subscribers and would-be-subscribers would add a me too reply, that might help move things in the right direction.
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU