I want LJ in EPUB format
I really, really want to read LJ in EPUB format. It's the increasingly popular standard for digital publications.
A few months ago, I changed my subscription to the digital format because I want to read everything on my Sony Reader PRS650.
But my Reader (like most portable devices) renders PDFs horribly. Even on a PC PDFs are cumbersome.
I know magazine publishers hesitate to use EPUB because they fear they'll lose control of their big glossy pictures. But I don't care about that. I want the convenience. I haven't even been getting around to reading my PDF editions as much as I read the paper editions.
If other like-minded subscribers and would-be-subscribers would add a me too reply, that might help move things in the right direction.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Ubuntu Online Summit
- Devuan Beta Release
- The Qt Company's Qt Start-Up
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- May 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- The Death of RoboVM
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync