I want LJ in EPUB format
I really, really want to read LJ in EPUB format. It's the increasingly popular standard for digital publications.
A few months ago, I changed my subscription to the digital format because I want to read everything on my Sony Reader PRS650.
But my Reader (like most portable devices) renders PDFs horribly. Even on a PC PDFs are cumbersome.
I know magazine publishers hesitate to use EPUB because they fear they'll lose control of their big glossy pictures. But I don't care about that. I want the convenience. I haven't even been getting around to reading my PDF editions as much as I read the paper editions.
If other like-minded subscribers and would-be-subscribers would add a me too reply, that might help move things in the right direction.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Products
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Giving Silos Their Due